Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HAPPIEST WEEK EVER!

Da di da......


Haha......I'm in happy mode......<>


Guess what! This week is the happiest week for this year! Can u imagine, this is month of November, meaning that....another a month to go to go to next year which is 2011!  This week is the happiest week for the year 2010!


Ask me why?


I give u clues....haha


number one - It only happen to women


number two - It makes life exciting


number three - it makes everyone in your family happy


number four - people always want to congratulate you


END OF CLUES......


Keep guessing.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What?
.
.
.
getting promoted??
.
NO
.
.
.
.


got a bouquet of flowers from someone?

.

Of course not!
.
.
.


.
shopping????

.

err.....NO-NO-NO...wasting money.....hehe
.
setting up a new business?
.
.
.


.
hmm....not really...
.
won a free vacation to oversea??
.
Wow....I sure announce it here using the LARGEST font of Arial.
.

.
.



.

I'm going to have another baby??
.
No.
.
.
.


.
What?????
.
.
.
.
.


Did I answer it "No"....OMG.....how can I say that!!
.
U actually made it! 
.
Your answer is CORRECT!!!
.
I'm pregnant!!!
.
Yay!
.
My expecting moment will be on next year
.
maybe on JULY or AUGUST
.
The exact date, I will tell u later okay.....
.
But for now, this is the info that I manage to tell u....
.
Do u like it?
.
Do u like my post today?
.
haha...I guess I'm the one who likes my post very  much today!
.
It's okay if u don't feel the same as I am....
.
But please do a tiny smile with your lips....
.
with your sincere heart......
.
Because I believe.....
.
When we're not happy but make other people feel happy, we will feel happy too because they are happy because of us....

So, till we meet again.....see ya!


0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
blog design by suckmylolly.com